MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: $8 Million in Funding Secured, page-48

1. 3,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    In who’s shoes (of the 3 entities tied to this short term finance deal) would you rather be in?

Magnis management? They are delighted; the high wages and consultancy fees and super top ups and international travel and seminars continue for maybe a year longer . All smiles .

Snegna? They are in a no lose situation. Freebie shares at a good discounted rate and terms. They can make a good 12 month return on a small amount of their capital with no risk. Management and investors will be happy. All smiles.

The trapped ordinary shareholder? More shares added to your registry. Battery and tech ETF space reflecting bearish trend. Flying blind with no updates for years on many prior announcements. Being told everything is ok . No timelines met, ever. Still waiting for HUGE amount of finance, same as last week. Share price declining technically. Low
    Volume making price extremely vulnerable to any large holder exiting quickly. No mine. No graphite. No batteries. No factories. No control.

I think this is the beginning of the end. Someone big will bail this year IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.