ALR 16.7% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

Ann: 80% Ownership of Olympic Domain Tenements Achieved, page-194

1. 2,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Convoluted. I like that.

1. This is the simplest of an agreement between a Micro Cap Junior (Market Cap of $5Mill at the time) and a private Company worth Two Tenths of nothing. Basic, basic ,basic. "Key Terms of the Farm-in agreement" being the appropriate narrative. And all we need to concern our pretty little heads with!

Now, if our neighbor was to propose a Farm-in or JV with CHK at this juncture, then a complex, "Devil in the detail" document would ensue And it would certainly be worth the time and the nous required to examine that document in full.

I don't wish to sully the waters any further here, The point is the Two preceding Farm-in milestones have been met and honored. It is the Third interval being contested by ODPL not the Agreement itself. They can only be contesting the expenditure required to achieve the 80%. And IN MY OPINION ONLY, this can only be their inability to co-contribute to uphold their remaining 20%. Ref; Pages 3 & 4 of the December quarterly, Last and First paragraphs.

ODPL did have the Offer to appoint a Director to the Board of CHK at the outset of this Agreement which they chose to not to accept. Reasons unknown? Had they, they would be have been able to incrementally monitor all Expenditure across the project as incurred.

Most certainly my valuation proposals are something I've concocted myself. Musings.

Tell me. As per your profession, something that I'm sure you could clear up for me. Does a Dogs temperature rise when " The Sun shines on the Dogs Arse"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.216K 1.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 48669681 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7039353 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.