ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

it is not disappointing at all in my view with all due respect...

1. 2,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    it is not disappointing at all in my view with all due respect of your opinion.

sometimes these things take time and patience is the key here . Once the litigation or mediation is finalised we should hear it. Meanwhile it is futile to provide an announcement saying " we are still mediating or in the process of litigation "

I understand that the assay results are delayed and there is a lot of assumptions about it in various forums. But the quarterly was announced only two weeks ago stating that we are awaiting the results . We should hear about it soon- patience shall reward in my view.

The board has expressed their strong confidence, stating that they are planning further drilling and being engaged with IOCG experts - do a lot is happening behind the scenes for future. All plan should be revealed soon

on top of everything, the chairman bought 1 million worth of shares , if CHK is on nothing at OAM Dam his money will be halved or even lower than that. I suspect he will waste his money at all

regarding grades in think if we hit anything above 0.5% for 300-400 meters we are on a winner - DYOR

patience guys -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.1K 1.525M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 312986 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 20062058 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.