MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

The FDA NEEDS this to work. Seriously, people at BARDA are...

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1691
    The FDA NEEDS this to work. Seriously, people at BARDA are getting fired for pointing out that Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work. I can see those FDA doors swinging WIDE open for SI and Co. when they next come round for a visit to discuss Ryoncil and the status of that little trial going on around the traps...

I have no doubt that the FDA was well aware of this announcement and it was vetted by them to ensure no lines were crossed. This is literally the first solid ray of treatment sunshine (if a ray can be solid...) throughout this entire mess. FFS, the moron in chief is so desperate he is touting injections of disinfectant...

I can imagine there are a number of FDA employees breathing an absolute sigh of relief that MSB has popped up with what appears to be a science-based silver bullet, just when all of the villagers are getting dragged away by that pesky werewolf!

As the hero of our tale, I hope the FDA rewards SI richly, showering him with immediate approvals for Ryconcil for AGVHD, Remestemcel for ARDS, off-label use for Ryoncil for other conditions, and all of the other treatments we have in the pipeline.

The sweetness of it, too, is the scale of the pandemic will mean EVERYONE who has been calling stem cell treatment crap (usually in defence of their own miracle elixir) are going to be shouted down by people who just want what is PROVEN to work. Money talks, B.S. walks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.