MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Thanks @duongThem be fighting words fro Si!I'm just re-quoting...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Thanks @duong

Them be fighting words fro Si!

I'm just re-quoting what Si mentioned, but highlighting the significant wording....

“What’s exciting is that our patients in the same epicenter of this disease with the same treatment everyone else is getting, suddenly 75% are coming off of ventilators within 10 days, and we’ve got 83% survival,” Itescu said.Silviu Itescu, CEO, Mesoblast“

“At the same time, the kind of drugs that are beingtouted by big pharma are gone. You have hydroxychloroquine that everyman and his dog were talking about, and that came out in a randomized controlled trial and it failed, and maybe it’s killing people.“

“And today you saw Gilead’s drug remdesivir, and the first randomized controlled trial failed, and that’s in easy-to-treat patients with very mild lung disease,” Itescu added.“We’re tackling the hardest of the hard, which these pharma companies have got nothing for, and we’re getting these survival outcomes.”

I find the language used by Si extremely significant. He was not afraid to name names and declare the alternatives failures. To me it belies a sense of frustration that his company has a treatment that works and he just can't wait to get it out to the broader public to simply save lives. To do that effectively/feasibly and quickly, he needs proper support from Governments and significant investment. In light of the fact that the main alternatives have failed, the timing is ripe for Mesoblast to be taken seriously by all (which, I suspect, helps explain the timing of the announcement). The sooner, the better for all of us!
    Last edited by hubbabubba: 25/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.