MSB 1.33% $1.14 mesoblast limited

Ann: 83% Survival in COVID-19 ARDS Patients with Remestemcel-L, page-48

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12023
    “Patients received a variety of experimental agents prior to remestemcel-L”

UNLIKE other single arm farcical trials...we didn’t choose our patients.... as much as provide salvage therapy where other treatments/therapeutics had not worked. Also the clear comparisons of the mortality rates of REALLY SEVERE patients on ventilators in two New York Hospitals, may qualify as gold standard as a NIH double blinded trial, but you could argue that if we are being used as a last resort, we might do even better when given earlier on in the cytokines storm . Truly amazing statistics when put into context.

The statisticians amongst you will realise the odds of a false positive here are very very small. Does Mesoblast look as though it is the front runner to solve the most pressing problem of the century ? Quite possibly. With some more data...in particular...if some of the patients treated were over 65 ? (where mortality on ventilators is stated to be just 3%) the possibly would almost certainly become probably. The timing is also perfect bearing in mind the two front running candidates look to either have blown up or have more limited efficacy in treating severely ill patients . Lastly, look at the side effects of virtually all other non stem cell based solutions.....many of them actually harm the patients that would otherwise make good recoveries.

Fantastic news. Well done Mesoblast ! I look forward to the news wires carrying this one .

P.S. I suspect our BLA will be express delivery. We have to concentrate on manufacturing now !!!

Please do not rely on any of the opinions or facts expressed in the above post when making an investment decision .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.