VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

"You'd know if even a sample was ionic in a few days": Please...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    "You'd know if even a sample was ionic in a few days": Please explain how you would get a result representative of 40 sqkm that has no legacy data at all from just one or a few samples? I feel the entire world is missing out on something brilliant here. Ever heard the term "statistically significant samples"? How would you determine what size that is in this case? What can you say about the role of process or situational knowledge/understanding in mitigating the need for it? How would you find appropriate samples in the absence of such knowledge?

"The fact not even preliminary results have been published makes it pretty clear they are not good": Yes this remains a possibility, but I am intrigued how you can say it so definitively. Its equally explained by the company simply following good scientific discipline (particularly when you consider the above point). Are you dismissing that as even a possibility? I guess at this stage, the only clue we have is the company's behaviour, as others have pointed out.

"There are no clays nearby that hint this is ionic either": There are no syenite intrusions nearby either. Please explain how you think clays are formed and where they come from. How do you draw the conclusion that clays from many kilometres away are representative of clays here, without taking into consideration the basement rock, topography and local weathering conditions over time?

"This seems more like a low-grade hard rock play": An incredibly surprising conclusion for me, how did you get that deduction from high grade assay results in a clay setting?

"but there's nowhere to send the DSO": Again surprising, do you have access to minerology data we don't? (or the company for that matter)

I am genuinely intrigued how you can come to these conclusions. You must be sitting on some very potent information not yet available in the public domain, I would be very grateful if you could share it. I'd hazard to suggest VMS management and its geological team would also be grateful, it could save them a lot of time and money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.