CRI 8.33% 1.1¢ critica limited

Ann: 8m @ 5,716ppm TREO- Jupiter Drilling Continues to Outperform, page-375

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Thanks Rusty good info there, greatly appreciated. My background is chemistry rather than mining economics so I bow to others expertise on that.

I will say, IMHO, that the Jupiter deposit is something very unique and perhaps that's why there is confusion. REE extraction from clays is difficult enough to understand anyway, but I think it would be helpful if people understood how "new" it is to the world. The Chinese were the only ones to take it on and make it work and only in recent decades, everyone else dismissed it as uneconomical. World knowledge of these systems (you know "vast majority"), is constrained by the Chinese experience. Only recent geopolitical events has encouraged others to start taking a look in their own backyards, and hey, both similarities and differences are being found. The text books effectively indicate Jupiter should not exist as a clay host in a flat dry environment. It should not have a syenite intrusion of that age that is so (apparently) rich, and certainly the intrusion should not be (apparently) so large. (They usually are smaller adjuncts to larger systems).

Yet there it is. The previous CEO was not kidding when he said they "stumbled" over it.

My point being there are not many parallels that can be drawn from existing world experiences for this one, hence the need for time, a robust geo team, and lots of samples to work out what is going on. Is it going to be viable from a chemistry perspective?, no one knows at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $7.893K 699.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 796203 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1632312 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.