VMS 0.00% 2.4¢ venture minerals limited

Hi wobbulator, As a seasoned and LTH in “VMS”, I hope you could...

1. 2,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152

Hi wobbulator,

As a seasoned and LTH in “VMS”, I hope you could appreciate and understand the concerns of Shareholders, especially with this company.
    I for one don’t want this to turn out another Mt.Lindsey where it takes 15+ years to sure up things.

Again appreciate and could understand them wanting to do things methodically and with precision. However, there has to be a time frame.

Surely, they would have an understanding as to how the Mets are fairing. To say point blank “no guess” is not acceptable. Point Blank.

To put things into perspective, she (PL) was good enough straight of the bat to say that “Jupiter” was 170 times bigger than “Mt.Well”. Why not with the same enthusiasm give some indication of how the Mets are faring. Are they in line or better than expected when compared to other REE companies; Are they in line or better than our neighbours such as Lynas and Iluka, etc. She would have to have an idea.

What I don’t want see happening, is a fire sale to all our other assets (Mt.Lindsey, Riley, Thor, GGN, etc), while they take their time on the Mets and the Jupiter project. Whilst, later down the track find out there is a glitch with our Mets and it’s not what it’s made out to be. This is NOT ON.

PL, said she would be transparent and a straight talker. I would expect nothing less.

Please, do your own research and DD. This is not meant as financial advice. Just an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $113.6K 4.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2552559 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 773811 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.