VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Sorry, to say AE23… I’m not so forgiving. I am beginning to feel...

1. 2,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169

Sorry, to say AE23… I’m not so forgiving. I am beginning to feel at this early stage that the new BOD are sliding into old shoes and we need to be weary of it.

The reason behind this is, they have taken one “Step Forward” with drilling and “Two Steps Backwards” on any feed back on Met results, which is Not On.

I just don’t listen to the BOD’s mere words.

I read minds, motives, intentions, actions & being intuitive, which does more of the talking for me.

Going forth and fast, I would like to see the following:

A) Mets update and reporting. Needs, some sort of Indication and Feedback.

For PL to say point blank “No Guess”, is BS. Considering she was part of the BOD when AR mentioned this:

(Metallurgical test works has begun with initial results expected next month. Which was supposed to be, if memory can recall at the end of April).

So, Mets at that early stage would have had to be in progress, when she (PL) was working with AR. All, we like to know is an overview as tohow the Mets are fairing and tracking with other major producers.

Would it make“Jupiter” stand well out from the rest of our peers when the Mets are included with grades, quality and quantity, etc.

B) Note:Any sale of assets should be put forth to SH first and seek approval.

Fire sale of assets, should be a big concern for SH, while we wait for Mets.

C) To add weight and concern to point (B):
    CFO” saying they are tied up with a load of work with the “Jupiter Project”, Just to find out he has gone on a three week vacation that’s just after a motion of a share buy back was put in by SH. Very concerning, as a matter of fact. Just my opinion.

D) PL, needs to advise if any CR is expected in the near future. And whether or not “Government Funding” was the first step of sourcing or Private Funding partnership in the form of “Off Take” deals rather than new scalper and Broker funded deals contributing to nothing, except dilution of our share registry.

Please do your own research and DD. This is not meant as financial advice. Just observation and opinion.

Last edited by posiedon ark: 21/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.