VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: 8m @ 5,716ppm TREO- Jupiter Drilling Continues to Outperform, page-476

1. 3,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    Haha. If I was a Geochem I'd be at Jupiter now doing my own DD. Don't make a Geochemist backside..tongue.png

Engineering is my field. Worked on mine sites with Geo's and Mets through both exploration and mining stages.
    Try answer some of your questions as best to my knowledge.

1/ "Variables"
    Yes due to the sheer size of the Brothers deposit there could be some variants to host and REE type which will alter Chem and flowsheet but doubt (due to topography) these changes will be an issue. Chem would/could be twigging for heat time salts and acids. Flowsheet could be grind size, 2nd stage float or/and recirculation offtakes. This should not be an issue for many years as the size of the deposit will provide many many millions of tonnes of the one variant.

2/ "Could we have some shallow patches, easy to mine."
    The whole area is easy to mine and classified as "at surface deposit" course friable dry loam overburden. Cheap to mine and logistics.

3/:"DSO stockfeed supplier"
    Yes. Definitely so but would prefer to see VMS use screen circuit to value add for C/DSO refiners as stage 1 low CAPEX as a quality feedstock supplier 30-60% concentration.

4/ "Further refining"
    Management has said DSO, Beneficiation and Refining is on the table. All depends on venture partners or strategic Industry Capital Providers moving forward to refining stage. I'm certain Tim is working on a plan away from placement scalper type funding.

5/ "Leave the better grades for BM"
    Haha!!. BM can have my shares for $3ea.. Plus if that intrusion zone comes up trump's it will be $6/sh..

MHO Mets will be ok so just need patience and time for the new Team to settle in and understand the 3D modelling which should be finished upon the last assay results received.

I'm certain Blue swim or Stropo can add to Chemistry options the Coy has but we are in unique territory with a unique deposit and I'm certain, due to the nature of the hosts, with a small twigging of the flowsheet all host types types will be processed. Still early days but even at 60-65% recovery, fair pH and ease of mining this monster will be viable. OMHO

GL Mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $289.3K 15.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1734415 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.