VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: 8m @ 5,716ppm TREO- Jupiter Drilling Continues to Outperform, page-490

1. MrQ
    5,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Well right now, we have on boards small buy support at 2.2c. Then next buy support at 2.0c. Off boards we have our big seller still banging away with the linewipe sells every hour or two.

Confirmation from PL that nothing really going to change for 'months'. Final assays next week won't budge the share price. No intent to give any info on Mets. Short to short medium termers bailed out now. Yes looking to re-enter at least.

I get it that if nothing has progressed on Riley, Livingstone and Lindsay there's not much to report. But probably time for a shareholder communication on it. At the same time do a JV update with a little more grunt than the quarterly.

Not quite where I thought we'd be coming into last week of June. At least if we drop into the 1.Xc region I'll break my promise to not buy any more

See if management continue to take the current line or reconsider. Looking at how like companies managed it could be a start. But maybe they did and took the line they have?

This Q3/early Q4 humungous announcement they will make (rather than drip feed) will need Hugh Jackman to MC it, or maybe Robert Irwin if we don't have the cash.
    Last edited by MrQ: 24/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $57.26K 3.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4816570 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 4717487 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.