VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: 8m @ 5,716ppm TREO- Jupiter Drilling Continues to Outperform, page-83

1. 3,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    mho
    Sorry, your the one that is here lamenting that Brothers is not viable and have provide no figures relating to the magnetic/graph surveyed zone. I've noticed you deflect and provide irrelevant information.

This project is massive. Cheap to startup for the proposed stage 1 DSO, proposed stage 2 beneficiation and proposed stage 3 economic of scale leaching. Yes leaching. (Pending Mets and JORC?)Myself and Levendful dropped some figures on HC to show SHers the sheer size of this project. Go back and have a look.

This project has the capacity to feed Iluka and Lynas shortfall and to the ports. Iluka would take our concentrate now. They are actively looking for offtakes. Lamenting on a 12m startup overburden then poor grades then lack of project viability then crap metallurgy without concrete calcs or references for a billion tons ore DSO with these grades and ease of site preparation for extraction is bordering on trolling.

Your also not thinking of this project in a practical sense. Brothers has the potential to be mining 100's of million tonnes above 2000ppm for many many years just from Jupiter, If they including the anomaly north of Jupiter E592711, LOM a Lifetime. Yep. You worry about a 12m overburden and a Lemon farm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.