CRI 0.00% 1.3¢ critica limited

My final post on our converation."1) The burden of proof is on...

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    My final post on our converation.

"1) The burden of proof is on VMS to prove the project is viable, not on me to prove it isn't. Which I am not trying to do, I am speculating based on what we do know."

VMS are providing the burden of proof and will continue to do so. Look at the 2 mining jouro's reports published yesterday.
    You are trying to prove its not viable, read your posts. Your not speculating, you provide statements.

https://mining.com.au/venture-minerals-jupiter-shaping-up-to-be-very-large-rare-earths-system/https://unauthorised investment advice/*-tv/break-it-down/break-it-down-drilling-results-from-venture-minerals-jupiter-out-of-this-world/

Through my on site experience, the jupiter zone, which is only a dot on the Brothers lease map, will be a piece of piss to prep. Look at the type of overburden in the photo's. Dry, friable, doubt the team would need Phyro's...but that's just my opinion.

Just on the 3 target zones that seem to be evident at ^2000ppm 1.5km2 each by seam by SG is 304mtn DSO. Jupiter Mag zone is 6500m by 3500m and opened to the north/E and South (potentially). Now compare this to any other developers deposit. Up there with the best. Yes we wait on the rest of the assays to complete the puzzle (3D) and what the market is waiting for, JORC and METS. JORC will be of importance...the Indicated quantum. Mets at 60%, add economics of sheer scale... be happy with that result. IMHO. I could be wrong. We will see. I think myself and Iluka are on the same page..radar....rolleyes.png.

We can see why, due to the scale of this project (potentially) and the LOM, Tim has DSO, beneficiation and leaching on the table. JORC and mets will give the team a better understanding targeted zones, cementing the business model for Brothers moving forward and the teams expertise on smart CR. (so important) another dilutive placement like the last management kept doing and I will join you Mho25. We need to remove these scalpers including some holders.

Leave the toing and throwing over to you. Hopefully in a few months I can say told you so....cool.png
    Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $42.26K 3.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19172 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1145286 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.