9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

I had a look at the RBC version. It seems like anybody can...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I had a look at the RBC version. It seems like anybody can signup. Here's the link: https://mybusinessdashboard.rbc.com/portal/signup

There's no difference between the direct platform and the channel partner version except for the branding and background colour. There's still a big "Powered by 9 Spokes" logo at the bottom right so it's not as if it's completely hidden.

This begs the question of why have channel partners in the first place? From a customer point of view, why signup through RBC when you can go directly to 9spokes.com and sign up there?

It looks as if RBC have made some effort to promote the platform. Here's a link to a promo video they made. From RBC's point of view it's just a matter of getting enough regular users to justify the costs of having the white label platform. In Suncorp's case the numbers didn't add up so they pulled the plug. Will RBC have the same problem? I don't know.

It would be nice if 9 Spokes told the market how many signs ups RBC have had, or better yet, how many active users they have.
    Last edited by BrendanL: 12/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.