9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Ann: 9 Spokes frees up ability to secure new bank opportunities, page-50

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

9Spokes

NewZealand can produce excellent start-ups.

Xero:has a current market cap of near $9 billion
    Deligent:got sold to a US company in 2016 for just under $1 billion
    PushPay:is another with a market cap of around $1 billion
    Plexure: is a little company where McDonald's has recently purchased a slice.

Whilethe Australia market has a greater depth of capital it is also morepunishing when a start-up disappoints.
    Incontrast small NZX listings struggle for capital in NZ but arereported in the media and are usually well supported on price.

NewZealand's 9 Spokes however looks different, and has possibly beenoverlooked because its IPO was on the ASX and it has never duallisted on the NZX.

Correctme if I am wrong, but I don't think many New Zealanders hold 9 Spokeshares, and I notice online one shareholder asking in NZ if anyoneknows much about this company?

Unusuallyin New Zealand 9 Spokes may not have received the usual coverage inthe broader business media, which is surprising when it receives asubstantial government grant, and is chaired by a high profile formerCEO of Telecom NZ now called Spark.

Frankly,I think the Kiwis are asleep, and too many are unaware that 9 Spokesis there.

Theymay even believe that 9 Spokes is Australian which makes me laughbecause Kiwis often complain that Australians pinch their stuff.

Ithink 9 Spokes which is not listed in the NZX would benefit greatlyif it raised its home profile by encouraging NZ business reporters toattend the 9 Spokes AGM in Auckland and reporting for Australianshareholders on their New Zealand company.

9Spoke's AGM commences in central Auckland at 12pm NZT onMonday 29 July2019
    Itis at Level 4, AECOM House, 8 Mahuhu Cresent, Auckland 1010

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.