9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Ann: 9 Spokes frees up ability to secure new bank opportunities, page-61

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Greg, I hold a similar amount of shares, I would hazard a guess at the top 100. I was going to increase my holdings to around 1% of issued capital but I have other commitments and there is still considerable risk. Where I see risks is in the area of past mistakes. I don’t want to see anymore exclusive territorial arrangements. We have seen this with Barclays and RBC. They got out of both of RBC because they were effectively sacked. I can maybe understand these exclusive deals when the company just started and for a fixed limited time but that is it. It’s way too limiting.

The other area of risk which I believe is coming down is cost relating to development and sales, we still don’t have much money to develop the business quickly. This has considerable downsides as we need to cement ourselves in the space before a competitor arrives. Maybe a competitor with more money from another software company. Or we get bought out on the cheap by such a company.

I don't know how they will handle the meeting and any market sensitivities, maybe the shares go into a halt? If they don’t then there nothing new at this stage to discuss or advance. Is there any plans to broadcast this meeting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.