9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

I agree with you. This is a very positive news, some people...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Sometimes you have to go backwards before you can go forward. Maybe have a reduced contract with Barclay's but gives them the opportunity to secure more large contracts. No brainer in my opinion.

I agree with you. This is a very positive news, some people should just re-read the whole AN to better understand. IMO GLTAH

With an established pipeline of potential new global banking customers, many of which have significant operations in the UK, securing the variation delivers an important step in accelerating 9 Spokes' growth opportunities.

• The Company, which is in final stage negotiations with a major North American bank, can now progress opportunities with additional global banking customers without the impediment of UK market exclusivity restrictions.

The variation enables 9 Spokes to extend its services in the UK banking industry in which 9 Spokes is well positioned to underpin cashflow forecasts through access to further enterprise contracts. The variation is a mutually advantageous evolution of the relationship between the two companies allowing both companies to evolve in line with their respective strategies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.