AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Still trying to work this one out - 14 October 2014 Geelong...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Still trying to work this one out -

14 October 2014

Geelong Advertiser

$1b of investment has been committed by various businesses on COGG land sold or under contract at the Geelong Ring Road Employment Precinct promising more than 1300 jobs. (800 Petroleum and "" coal "" product manufacturing, 350 Sawmilling, wood and paper product manufacturing, 78 Chemical manufacturing, 50 metal and metal product manufacturing, 45 wholesale trade, 20 transport, 20 cement manufacturing and 10 in construction services 78, Total 1373 jobs)

The two largest projects are "" green fuel companies "" who in combination forecast 800 jobs. When flow on work is included the city’s economic modelling suggests the properties already committed to on the council land will generate a total of more than 3500 jobs for the region.

http://www.mantlemining.com/wp-cont...arsh-Project-Update-Scoping-Study-Results.pdf

"It found that the project would generate an average of 900 direct construction jobs, peaking at 1300 in the
    Bacchus Marsh and Geelong areas, including 400 permanent jobs at the mine and 90 at an associated
    Continuous Hydro-Thermal Dewatering (CHTD) plant."

I can't find any green fuel Co's in Geelong area. Could it be port/processing facilities for the GHD named Mantle LV based coal export thru Geelong?

Where are those tenement grantings and EL5210 renewal?

B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.