AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

It seems the locals have faith that Mantle will begin production...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    It seems the locals have faith that Mantle will begin production from Norton/Boyne Valley Gold 1st half of 2015. Some recent local press -

http://www.gladstoneobserver.com.au/news/locals-look-forward-to-restarting-of-mine/2516285/

20th Jan 2015

"
    Boyne Valley gold mine set to restart this year

GOLD mining is expected to resume at the Norton Gold Mine in the Boyne Valley this year.
    Mantle Mining Corp Ltd anticipates resurrecting the mine's operations, which were suspended in 2006."

and from earlier Norton days -

"
    Norton Gold ready to mine in Boyne Valley

By REN LANZON

THERE is gold in the hills overlooking the Boyne Valley and Tim Prowse means to mine it.
    Mr Prowse of Norton Gold Fields Ltd is sitting on a field capable of earning seven grams of gold per ton, a high yield when compared with mines operating on little more than a single gram for a profit . And he hopes to be extracting it, as well as copper from another field at nearby Many Peaks, in three years time. The projects will employ between 60 and 100 people.
    The return to mining could give a huge lease of life to the Boyne Valley which has been steadily declining over the years.
    "Production can start sooner at a smaller scale but we hope to have full production in about three years,'' Mr Prowse said.
    "

B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.