AZL 3.13% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

https://articles.cruxinvestor.com/biden-battery-metalsYes dunno...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    https://articles.cruxinvestor.com/biden-battery-metals

Yes dunno short term about the day to day share price but the media US and here is full of talk of Biden and his clean green job creating plans.

We are in a very topical sector.

And Musk is never far from the news, the guy now the worlds richest is a massive icon in his own right, think it was 100 years ago since half the world knew the name of the CEO of an auto maker and his name was Henry Ford.

Musk has made the biggest single change to the auto industry since the guy who rolled Model T Fords off the worlds first auto production lines over 100 years back.

Maybe it was growing up lucky enough to own (I saved up) a Scalectrix set that enlightened a young me, but as soon as I heard about Musk about ten years back and his first EV, his Lotus based roadster I was all over it.

I was certain EVs would be the future of cars and would get in debates with stuck in the mud types on HC about the looming dominant future of EVs.

Well I got that one right eventually, as they say the market always gets it right eventually...

# There are some good points in the article above, well worth a read. I could go through it and highlight a few choice quotes but better people read it themselves and I go off and have a swim before bed...its always relaxing after another stinking hot Perth day...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $6.156K 402.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 10042558 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 7940089 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.