AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Yep he's doing it. It will face some obstacles but for a guy who...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yep he's doing it. It will face some obstacles but for a guy who started PayPal as a young bloke with a couple of mates and sold it for hundreds of millions he is used to hurdles.

Having the President on your side goes a long way to getting permits too.

I think Musks wandering into the mining space is as much to keep his current battery metal suppliers honest as it is to try to get costs down even lower.

Musk has tried to say lithium in everywhere (as part of his negotiating), and it is like many elements including rare earths, the challenge is finding it in the right places in mineable quantities.

This is what I believe Hawkstone have with their US assets. And its US assets first that Biden has promised to support. He is an old union guy, for the workers, he has to come good for those rust belt workers that voted for him.

So HWK is in the right space in US lithium and having a couple of outstanding gold projects thrown in and a sub 5c share price makes it a pretty attractive investment at this point in time IMO.

PS anyone considering investing in HWK do far more research than just reading HC. The company website has a lot of info including annual reports and announcements. There are also several links there to videos for those that bore easily (and understandably of reading company reports.

If you don't know much about lithium or any other mineral always read up from a few diverse sources before investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.