AZL 4.55% 2.3¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: 90% LITHIUM RECOVERIES FROM METALLURGICAL TESTING, page-229

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I agree 100% with your comments. I am long with Cypress Development, Noram and a small ( 64 ha.) Li-rich property (Enertopia) located between these two large players in the Clayton Valley, Nevada area.. Aside from Clayton, another Li opportunity area is: 1) Lithium's America Thacker Pass' rich Li deposits in the McDermitt Caldera located at the Southern end of the caldera and 2) the Jindalee Resources' Aurora claims which are found around the Northern rim which actually is part of Oregon state.
    The information available from Jindalee suggests that the Jindalee's clay deposit as lower in Li. concentration than the first phase of the future Thacker Pass mine but richer than the Clayton area. However, the article listed below states that the clay rich sediments are "thickest in the northern caldera where drilling encountered as much as 210 m at the Aurora U deposit and in the southern caldera at Thacker Pass where drilling by Western Lithium Corp.
    encountered as much as 190 m." Also, it seems (hard to be precise) that the final exploration area for Jindalee could be 2-3 times the area that Cypress plans to exploit. In summary, higher Li concentration and potentially a larger exploitation zone means a better investment than the Clayton mines. For perspective, at the time I bought my Jindalee Resources' stock it was selling for about the same price as Cypress' stock.
    For those that care to know more about the Li potential around the McDermitt Caldera you should Goggle the following 1/20 article which I found to be heavy reading but illuminating: "Lithium Rich Claystone in the McDermitt, Nevada, USA: Geological, Mineralogical, and Geochemical Characteristics and Possible Origin" by Stephen . Castor et. al . I noted reading the article that the clay is enriched with a number of major minerals. I would welcome comments for those knowledgeable community members regarding the potential for additional revenue from this elements. This matter is well beyond my job description.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $64.79K 2.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7938657 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1332528 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 3272205
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.