ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

Allens, I think Inca have a little more than zip.Riqueza had...

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Allens,

I think Inca have a little more than zip.

Riqueza had enough value pre S32 to convince them to spend millions in exploration. The important point there IMO is not just the prospectivity of the ground but perhaps more importantly, the exploration work done by both Inca and S32 before they went in a different direction, upheld the model. That is, the ground is worth more now than previously. It doesn't always work out that way for explorers!

A few more weeks and they can hopefully start drilling the proverbial out of it.

Then there is Frewena East which is almost certainly a copper occurrence IMO. We just don't know whether it's big or small yet but the publically available AEM slices lead me to suspect there is a nice clear pathway for those sulphides to make there way to near surface (60m?) and on Inca ground.

Jean Elson, I've licked the copper ...it's there, once again, the mystery is how much.

MaCawley Creek, copper at surface not found by previous explorers but found by Inca last season, wonder what else is there?

It's been a abit of a wait for the opportunity to find out more but we are close to entering field season and I think things will hot up soon enough. Providing those over worked geotechs can get our results through!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.