ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Kalenn. I am not disputing anything you have said. The fact that...

1. 3,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    Kalenn.

I am not disputing anything you have said.
    The fact that S32 walked was like a blessing from the Ore Body Gods they paid the way to the chosen ground.
    But just at present we must wait and see ! Yes all looks good but drills certainly need to go into the ground and until then its Zip. The previous drilling at Riqueza didn't bare much but there wasn't to much anyway and shallow.
    I understand you have been to Jean Elson and yes it looks that lovely color of sulphide copper that I have seen else where at operational copper areas specifically it reminds me of Sumbawa Indonesia.
    Recently I have been pouring over the announcements about Cerro Rayas and reading about its Zinc & Silver and how good that ground looks for silver. I would like to see something said about its possibilities as a Zinc & Silver Bonanza due we have herd little on Cerro Rayas of late.

Anyway I am staying as all Alpaca I want to see whats at the end of the rainbow. for now its just a dazzle of rainbow colors of Ross Browns Skarn & Porphyry pictures in the Announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.