ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: 919 Grams/Tonne Silver at Cuncayoc - Riqueza, page-125

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    With all due respect Kalenn you have only practically joined ICG not that long ago. It's easy for you to say (I don't understand how holders can be unhappy......Now lets get to the part where you have trouble understanding. it's not that we are unhappy with what we potentially have or even the fact that the drills might soon be spinning, but the fact year in year out even before COVID-19 we the share holders have handed over "Bucket loads" of cash and received nothing in return throughout the years of promised potential Tier 1 and it goes on. There's that word again Kalenn......years upon years of broken timelines, flatlining share prices and broken promises year in year out.

Ross Brown has been lucky to have retained his position over the years through loyal share holders believing in our management team along with our tenements. Still he has given us pretty much zero return over the past 7 years plus. Now you come along saying you don't understand why we are unhappy, maybe if you witnessed year in year out what we have witnessed along with broken promises and timelines you to would be sceptical and pissed.

I don't think any of us LTH under estimate the potential we have in our tenements, but unfortunately management especially Ross has a track record of under delivering followed by a dead flatlining share price, once again year in year out this continues to repeat it self.

From what i hear Kalenn you are highly talented and a very savvy trader, but your post comments have zero substance supporting them and in my opinion falls flat, thus from what i think is a lack of ICG past history knowledge that seems to continuously repeat itself year in year out.

If you think a crappy share price of .071 or lets even say .095 our latest high is acceptable especially given the amount of time Ross has been at the helm over the years then you mate seriously need a reality check.

Money has continuously been missed managed over the years at the cost of share holders. So please don't come on this forum along with the other flyby nighters spouting off you don't understand why we are not happy, don't twist it around talking about tenements and us drilling soon.

The sun will still rise in the east tomorrow Kalenn, have a cold beer, plonk, or a glass of milk or what ever floats your boat. But don't try and manipulate or even twist current sentiments when past history is involved, especially with not having personal hands on experience with ICG throughout the years, otherwise this bro will blow a foo foo valve very soon.

No disrespect intended, just how i feel reading your post.

Cheers
    Kiwi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.