ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: 919 Grams/Tonne Silver at Cuncayoc - Riqueza, page-127

1. 10,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    You might want to go back and re-read my post then. 30% in a few months is nothing to be sneezed at!

I can see your sentiment is a bit twisted; constantly moaning and constantly buying? I could understand one or the other but not both simultaneously.
    Of course you have the freedom to do both but it does raise questions in my mind. I will call it as I see it, that's my freedom as well wink.png

I've seen nothing but a professional approach in the past 12 months and given Corona, very little in the way of slippage. In South America, most mining and exploration has taken a big hit over the past 12 months, massive delays and plants operating on skeleton crews at times. Nothing I have seen is an indication of Inca doing anything but the best practise.

I'd also point out that I have been watching Inca for years. I've been accumulating over the past 6 months and will continue as this is now getting towards the pointy end with Peru in particular (and the Oz tenements following along). The options are not my priority, the heads are.

Exploring can seem slow at times, that's the nature of the beast. For example, I'd rather wait for the best of the geophysicists to analyse our priorities than rush in with expensive drill rigs and drill the wrong spot. If that means a few extra months, that is the price we pay for saving potentially hundreds of thousands (or more) in wasted drilling fees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2571585 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.