LPM 3.57% 14.5¢ lithium plus minerals ltd.

Ann: 94M of High-Grade Mineralisation confirmed at Lei, page-74

1. 1,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    "Jealousy" is the correct words I'd say.

Most down tampers here are either CXO holders (not holding LPM) or the likes of VUL, LKE, AGY, explorers with non-Australia deposits.

They didn't want to accept why LPM was shooting up while their shares (4-5 days in a row from last week) are falling off the sky.

Profit takers are basically the main cause of SP pullbacks yesterday. However, the above-mentioned down rampers have also fuelled more or less.

In comparison, a couple years ago when LTR released their PFS or DFS, the company was heavily downramped by other holders, based on forward price method being used.

Fast forward 2 years, LTR has become $6b company (haven't produced any, not even making any income yet), takeover of world largest Li supplier is at their
    doorsteps, Australia's richest person (Gina) is increasing her holding and aiming to get into the board.

Let's just be real guys.. The world is going to need a lot of spodumene. It doesn't matter coming out or BP33 or LEI, they will all be sold out.

Focus on what you invest, the jealousy (on others) wouldn't help or lift the stock that you own.

I used to hold LTR for several months too. I don't think I have posted any negative feedbacks after I left. I will only congratulate to those who have been holding since those days.

Having the same thought about CXO. The faster they go, the more we can catch so it's just Win/Win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.