SOC 1.02% 9.7¢ soco corporation ltd

Martin, I suspect that they do not want you to make sense of it....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 226 Posts.
    Martin,

I suspect that they do not want you to make sense of it.

I have spent a bit of time looking up the public records in the NSW Dept. There are hundreds of reports on file. Have a look at Halls Peak in the "DIG" register.

The small lenses and lodes that they are drilling at Gibson's were found in 1896 so it is no new discovey.

They have been intermittently mined and explored since then, especially in the post-war period up until the 1980's when every reputable mining and exploration company in Australia has had a go.

The verdict has always been that these small lenses do not have the continiuty to form the basis of an economic mining operation on their own.

The true intersections of high grade are in the order of a few to 10 metres separated by low background grades. Waste: in fact. The grades have been averaged out to give the appearance of wide intersections when in fact they are narrow discontinuous pods and lodes.

There is however, real potential in these leases. A lot of good conceptual, scientifically based exploration has been carried out. The potentially ore bearing sedimentary horizon has been well identified and mapped. Regional structures and faults that could provide channelways for ore forming fliuds are recognised and have been mapped and in addition, an airborne VTEM survey has been completed which has outlined extensive buried, flat-lying conductors that are most liked due to sulphide mineralisation.

The best summary of the project in presented in SOC's own webpage. Walkup drill targets have been identified. The answer lies in the drilling. The conductors may or may not be Pb-Zn bodies but there is only one way to find out.

This project needs some systematic exploration by competent professionals rather than a bunch of "Flash Harrys" chasing drill intercepts to form the basis of overly theatrical market announcements. It also needs lots of dollars to be spent wisely.

This project should be JV'd with a major company that understands the exploration process and has the resources, both financial and technical, to get the job done.

Beware, these carefully crafted announcements are a red herring to suck in the unweary. DYOR

MG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.