MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

to guru tomboy long term holder, amateur analyst, team player, 5...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    to guru tomboy
    long term holder, amateur analyst, team player, 5 year UWA bachelors degree
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You say :

Yes itchi i have $200k cash in MBN, how much do you think i have in other assets & shares? I didnt get an A+ in statistics & maths at UWA for nothing...you are the amatuer compared to my experience & qualifications.

I say :

You should tell us like this : Boys and Girls , Tomboy lost $200k on MBN because tomboy is an amateur analyst and his maths and UWA degree is useless when it comes to making money on the stock market , for tomboy  200k is only a stop loss, because tomboy is so proud of himself and like to boast about his degree .
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say :

I am a lifesaver, a legend .
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say :

A person who calls himself a living legend is a proud and a boaster .

Pride is dangerous. It's in the Bible, Proverbs 16:18 "Pride goes before destruction and haughtiness before a fall. ( loosing $ 200.00 )
    The proud will be disappointed. It's in the Bible, Matthew 23:12 "But those who think themselves great shall be disappointed .

Tomboy
    With all respect .
    I don't care for your private life .
    You say :

When NP goes to 5.00 this year POS SP should go to 8c-12c.

I say :

When you using a word ' should ' , you  said it all , tells me how amateur  you are when it comes to picking share price tops and bottoms and price targets .

When it comes to trading the financial markets you don't beat Ichi .

If you had listen to me , you would bought MNS in 2014 at 0.044 cents ( that was Ichi's first buy , 700 % profit ) . Since then i have been buying MNS on price pullbacks .

As you said , you are just an amateur analyst when it comes to trading the markets , and you know what you can do with your Degree ? I tell you , stick it where the sun doesn't shine !
    Have a nice day .

Ichi....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.