9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Ann: 9Spokes signs three-year contract with Virgin Money UK, page-70

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Yeah, I’m assuming the Asian bank is one of those OCBC affiliates they have been trying to close for some years. Another US deal would provide an amazing launch pad for that market.

was a little surprised to hear how little the ARR from the VMUK deal was - like $700k. Hopefully there’s something else at play within that deal.

given BNZ got renewed, I would have thought NAB would have to be in AGs funnel.

interesting how he’s really changing the narrative and pushing 9spokes as an open platform as opposed to a SmB dashboard. Good pivot I think, as Selling, on boarding and retaining smbs would be quite tedious. I’ve always thought the real future value is in owning the ecosystem which they just clip the ticket in the form of the reseller margin, not this implementation and annual lisence revenue, but obviously need to keep the lights on until you can get scale on the platform. Platform users - Absolute black hole! Market needs evidence that SMB actually see value in platform, until better disclosure of active users, this will be a long road back up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.