CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Wow, the level of bad management and decisions has surprised me...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Wow, the level of bad management and decisions has surprised me with this one. I have to admit that I have been caught off guard. I had not assigned as much risk to this stock that I should have. I don't follow CXO as much as my core holding elsewhere, but nowhere did I expect such bad decisions. This is decision making on the run. I am sorry for anyone that had a super high weight holding in this stock. It is what it is. Key is to learn from this and move forward.

One thing that I picked up, and may have missed before is the Tesla legal claim. Is this new? Do they need some spare money for a legal fight?

Like I said the other day this is the shakeout of retail that always happens. Retail will get angry, sell up, and the institutions will come on board. Institutions pretty much blindlessly approve everything at AGM's, so that 70% retail risk is real of defeating crappy proposals. GM probably was on HC and saw all the negative comments about his leadership and resign posts and decided to thank us with this ;> LOL

I am keeping my hold and will watch this one play out for some time. I want to be there for the next AGM. I will reject all proposals for reelection. Who is with me? We need that 70% retail holding to stay so we can flip the bird. Don't all run for the exits if you can. Once the bottlenecks are figured out, 2-3years sp will be higher, institutional high ownership will create more stability as well as the BEOT work together through the cycles to slowly profit from this. I have seen this a few times, all this becomes noise in 5 years when the SP hits higher $$$'s. The thing is, the SP in my opinion is a huge overreaction compared to the economics.

Let's see how this plays out. If 70% retail runs for the doors when trade opens the sp will tank hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $435.0K 3.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 1229973 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 4365131 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.3¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 3350539
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.