PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

@exfor I do get where you are coming from in some ways. But...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    @exfor I do get where you are coming from in some ways. But also, think of it this way, if you start a company and you have investors that put in $5 mill, and you have some that put in $100...who would you be making your priority? With bot trading, brokers rules compared to retail investors, high frequency trading etc....the stock market is not fair, its in the big guys favour, always has been and very unlikely to change because if we did try and change it the big guys pay the lobbyists to be in the ear of the politicians to make sure it doesn't change.

So, that's the market, and it's been like that way before you arrived.

For me, your argument is with superhero. Superhero should have applied for the spp on behalf of all it's holders of PEN and then distributed the shares from the SPP proportionally across it's holders. But they don't do that...why? Because it's too much admin for people who are holding $100 or less of stock.

I have held OAU for many years, they recently did a raise, after the entitlement date the stock pumped and I sold my holdings and applied for max number of shares to ultimately increase my position and support the company as much as I could. Because I sold my shares after the entitlement date I got absolutely dudded in the placement, I got a tiny percentage of what I asked for and it was significantly less than what others got. I didn't make the same mistake with PEN. I learnt my lesson.

You've learnt a lesson about how the market, companies and SPP work. You can email the company and make your complaint, see how they justify it. But, you may as well take your medicine and be better for the experience, the milk has spilt!

All the best with your trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.