PEN 0.00% 12.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi Misterturtle.I will make this my last comment in regards to...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    Hi Misterturtle.

I will make this my last comment in regards to this issue since non of the things said on HC are going to chance the outcome.

First of all good on you for at least reaching out to the company which might actually accomplish something. Not great you didn't get through but I am guessing they have had their hands full. At the end of the day PEN is a mining company not a PR company.

I whole hearted you disagree with your "so what it costs tens of thousands" because you are right, that burden is shouldered by share holders exactly proportionally to their holding. So besides the cost being completely out of whack with the actually values involved in letting holders with a sub $100 holding participate, that cost is actually almost fully paid for by the bigger share holders. I am very happy they didn't waste money on it. It just bad business.

And you mention you are a "loyal share holder"? But you had less then 850 shares on the closing date? If you have bought shares a long time ago and they have been diluted and devalued to sub $100 I can understand that is frustrating...But apparently you never topped up since 2010, which is fair enough but also speaks to you not really being very engaged in PEN anymore...more holding on to some beaten down stock in the hopes it will ever turn around. Either that or you got fancy and tried trading with selling your holding in hopes of replacing those shares with 7.5c from the SPP.

I feel your frustration in that case. But it was clearly mentioned that both your holding at the first date and the closing date would be considered. If your holding was sub $100...Sorry you aren't a "loyal share holder", just someone with a remnant of a previous investment still on your account. Not the same thing!

Either way I wish you the best of luck with your other investments, may they be more fruitful then what you have experienced here with PEN. I fear your timing couldn't be worse though. You are likely to sell on the bottom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $254.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.3¢ 11.5¢ $1.494M 12.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1969572 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 785484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.8¢ 12.3¢ 11.5¢ 7378857
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.