ARU 0.00% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hi to BBB and all other SH, particulary the long term ones, like...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi to BBB and all other SH, particulary the long term ones, like myself, without whom and ECE the company may not had been here at all !!!

I remember time, around 2015-16 perhaps, when it was only me and Poohbear here posting, talking and other than that, it was absolutely silent here !!!

I have initialy bought in Feb 2011 for $1.27 !!! As I lived in WA than, I was attending the AGM`s each year, so seen a lot there - the ECE entery and agrument with the board, (I had been placing questions to ECE myself there) and seen Gawin Lockier appointment too. I did met him personaly few times on AGMs. Disccused the company over cup of tea on AGM.

I did get understanding of the company, and the industry, so I kept increasing my holding via down everidging - putting all my eggs into one basket. (risking a lot- especialy in times , when there were no money flowing into small cap exploration sektor what so ever- worst in history - perhaps 2014? not sure now)

I have asked the board members question, wheather this compan has a future in such situation, that I have put lots of money in as my retirement plan strategy...........they answered me that Do not you think, we have it as same strategy and have lot more in stake here than you small guys ?

I saw Ian Kowalic wote down by ECE...........and he telling them "This is not how you behave in Australia" and you will hear back from me at courts.

I did create than, informative believe in the drive behind the people running the company, their Aussie passion.

I kept purchasing more, bit by bit, little by little believing, we will hit $1.00 again in few years. I had not much choice, as one time I was -95% down, so had no chance to convert capital to other companies or investments. My only chance was everidge down.
    Lowest I got was 4c!!!

SO, I had been here for very long time, and seen a lot, and agree wirh BBB, Birch and otheres, that we had been diluted alot in our stakes.
    I do understand, the board, and the company in what they do, because, they need other parties to come into the picture due to their contacts or experiences. I realy do......and the latest GR entery is also welcomed, for massive pass of experiences in mining in Australia.

BUT, I also think, that LONG TERM |SHAREHOLDERS should be thought of by BOD little more..........

and the more I think about it, and read suggestions etc here, I think , there should be some free entitlements like free options to us long term holders, for how much capital they put in, and how many years they had continualy been a holder.
    For example, for each $10 000, and for each year of ownership..........some options, for the everidge prise of the 12 years we held.

Not sure how it is legaly possible - but it would cost the company nothing (in the scheeme of things) and we`d get some compensation for our dilution.

I am not whinging my butt off, only suggesting my view.

My situation is fine with how many shares I hold, and I am - after all those terrible years - in profit already. As it is my retirement strategy, I shall have plenty buffer financialy in future, taking out little amount each year with little tax bill.

I am still soverign investor, and so it is solely my responsibility to make money for investments.
    SO,
    I took advantage to buy some options at 11c a week ago. Athough not having previous experiences with it, read the post here and than bought in.
    I did not have extra cash, so I sold some ARU shares at 44c to buy ARU Options. (aprox 5% of my capiital) I consider aquring them for free, as bought them from profit accumulated since price of 30.5c to 44c of ARU in two weeks.
    Another words - I did not have the money two weeks ago, but have them now for nothing, so bought the options as I believe in companies future.
    So now I have 500 000 options at 11c for free, and should the ARU double to 88c............I make just $205 000 just from Options alone !!!

SO........another words.............the market, and a company actions are one elemet............but our brain is also one too, we can use to work with it all !!! I take it, that my capital conversion to Option from shareholding, for free from profits facilitated to me by company and BOD actions, had provided me with free money in future - and I take it as sufficient compansation for the years long and repetative dillution of my capital.

I own just over 1 000 000 Aru shares, and 500 000 ARU Options. My cost base is 18.5c for shares, and 11+34c Options. I am now well over 100% in gain..........after 11 years or so, and believe , with GR and Oftakes, it is just a beggining. I believe I will soon see the $1.00 price tag again, and my problem than becoming, what the hell will I do with all this money ............and how do I not tax it back again.

I live moderate life on low expences.

For those, who may envy such probable situation, I suggest to read beggining of my post. And for the quick buck traders, who did not read up till now I am sure............STOP WHINGING on this forum. I am sick of it by now...........

Go and buy the books on investing and stock trading, and go and figure a way how to make money...........and shut up!
    I too had been trading my butt off, and paid 7000 brokeridge a year. did not make much money at all, made over 150 trades..............
    Than swiched to ARU for long term.............and bingo...................I have done well people. I took responsibility to all my hands

Good luck to all long term holders...........enjoy the bonnanza on the end............just sit and wach it.....................isn`t that litte borring?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $395.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $105.0K 641.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 707977 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1099096 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.