OSX 0.00% 4.1¢ osteopore limited

Ignore the resident upramper who thinks anyone doubting his...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Ignore the resident upramper who thinks anyone doubting his outlook is an "armchair investor" who just doesn't understand the company, the market, or much else. I put his nasty, silly comments down to the trauma of being badly underwater – with his investment in tatters, the only thing he's got left to cling to is his self-image of being knowledgable. For some reason he thinks that this deal with a Singapore government linked investment company is going to put a rocket under the company. Why? The recent logic has something to do with Singapore having a high per-capita GDP and A*Star's reach. Uhhh... right.

Ignore the fact that OSX has had access to all the big markets for years and hasn't made a dent.

Here's a couple of pics that might be more informative than musings from anonymous posters on a community website (I include myself in that). This is the financial snapshot of OSX over the years. Can't see on which metric the company is doing well or why there's any imminent reason for it succeeding. It also shows that the rot set in before the capital management failures. Basically OSX has been in free fall since listing, as few people are buying the products.

OSX is a day trading stock, nothing more. Punters might get lucky on a bounce, or they might lose a lot when it plummets.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6228/6228619-f9a5a4f064b716174e90e07eb20f82a8.jpg
    Here's what a good chart looks like (Pro Medicus). It's not meant to be an apples-with-apples comparison but PME is a BioTech. Just a reminder that good companies go up in the areas that are of greatest concern to investors.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6228/6228634-d31652873ef44a3046e047eae52b0abd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.