OSX 5.13% 3.7¢ osteopore limited

And again with the aspersions about Singapore. Your constant...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7032
    And again with the aspersions about Singapore. Your constant theme and why I keep correcting you. You seem to have almost this continuous racist dimissal of Singapore as some third world nation where standards are loser on trials as you infer above.

The company is based in Singapore for crying out loud??? And its already in those "bigger markets" you refer to with its other already approved products.

And as you are seemingly oblivious is already on the TGA's prostheses list in other products (another shoddy mkt with lax ethical standards). It has FDA 501K approval. It has CE certification. And it has very tightly controlled HSA approval amongst many others in Asia. In answer to your pondering on its ability to get approvals outside of shoddy Sginapore.

You might want to read up on its multiple products. The Board's capital managemet has been atrocious, but this isn't some fledgeling company as you and others seem convinced. The dental oral maxillofacial aspect is just one aspect of its technology that have been previously focused in bone and rhinoplasty products.

Is has been in the market for a while in Craniotomy surgeries; burr holes; raniosynostosis; ; 3D customised cranioplasties; etc, etc. Are you even aware of the approvals in Osteoplug and Osteomesh one wonders?

Perhaps you should take a look at its existing craniofacial products that are approved and available in many mkts globally. Exactly part of the problem with this company, they went too large and ambitious geographic footprint too soon and blew out their costs trying to take on the less innovative big boys in markets that are always traditionally consevative and slow to change.

The recent Singapore and Vietnam approvals were for aXOpore and has uses in bone loss issues including High Tibial Osteotomy (HTO), another area beyond its area of existing cranial and maxiofacial adventures.

This is not some novice bio-tech company with no approvals. Again, its capital management has been atrocious, but these are trade marked, CE approved, FDA approved etc, products. That's been the problem. Osteopore got greedy and too optimistic in its market penetration adding far too many sales locations too quickly, blowing out costs across global sales footprints that never gained enought traction in any single location - Vietnam managed just over $1 million in sales last year, perhaps being the one exception, otherwise its sales have been a bit crap.

Are you even aware I wonder, despite the big pretty global sales picture I gave you above, that it is already in the US, with a marketing partner Kelyniam’s in the US pushing its FDA approved cranial products? The markets you feel it should be pushing for?

Sorry @candicamera there I go with the "upramping" again. By upramping as you accuse me, I mean simply correcting ignorants who clearly have no idea about this company or that its already commercially available in the following markets:

USA; Australia; Netherlands; Germany; Italy; Switzerland; Spain; Vietnam; South Korea; Phillipines; Malaysia; Thailand; South Africa; etc, etc.

Last edited by bedger: 07/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.