OSX 2.27% 4.3¢ osteopore limited

Disclaimer…..I own 1.2 million shares at 5.9 avg guys I live in...

1. 21 Posts.
    Disclaimer…..
    I own 1.2 million shares at 5.9 avg

guys I live in Singapore and have for a decade along with Japan and Thailand, why do you lot think Singapore is a backward step vs aus , have you not seen the medical system in this part of the world I know USA citizens that went to bumrungrad for cancer treatments, the rich arabs all go same hospital… basically like 5 star hotel better then Hilton Sydney I promise that

im covered for same hospital, no chance I risk my life in aust hospital system are you mad , max coverage no problem for me , no nurses, system weak , service poor

ludicrous to even try if you can afford it

that’s were wealth goes .. sorry Australia if you believe that get travelled and start educating yourselves

anyway back to the story of OSX , it’s been covered well local media as stories like this common in a more intelligent community, cosmetics was also raised in media …..

I don’t need to pump this so I’ll leave it at that , it’s obviously a cheap cap , run by a non pump board , ethical men in the medical field ….

that’s outstanding news as I’m long on this
    I don’t need the funds I’m riding the story

big year ahead I’ve spoken to team and like what they say , I only know what u lot know it’s the communication
    and body language I liked ,

under my avg I’ll keep buying
    not in heavy , very small play

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $4.968M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $16.53K 380.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.