RNU 1.01% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

Haemorrhoider, wasn’t it you that accused people here of being...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    Haemorrhoider, wasn’t it you that accused people here of being childish. Why are you so cut? We have an option to gain a low interest rate government loan. But you think it would show more confidence to gain a loan through a commercial bank. Haven’t you seen goodfellers, commercial banks are like the mobsters. Having trouble with commissioning, f-you, pay me. Having trouble with natural disasters, f-you, pay me, having issues with shipping, f-you, pay me. Then rather than break our legs they bring in the liquidators. I believe that future investors would have more confidence knowing there is more leeway if anything goes wrong. It happens, just like poor old TAW (A40), the Chinese reneged on the offtake deal/payment, the lithium price was low at the time ands it gone just like that. What would it be worth now if there was a bit of leeway.

Would you like RNU to say no thanks, dilute the crap out of it at a low SP and then bend over and take it from a commercial bank at high rates. Doesn’t give me much confidence. Show me a company in our position that can just take out a loan just to give a bit of confidence. When we have the mine and concentrator up and running we could hit up the banks for the PSG plant but why bother when we are in a position to go again as we are value adding to our natural resources just as we should have been doing for decades. The Howard government should have thrown a bit of their mining tax money back to help value add all those years ago when the miners were raking in super profits but no they were too narrow minded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $170.2K 1.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 354498 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1569916 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ 735407
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.