LOM 3.23% 9.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I was enjoying the Neighbours “soap opera”... Angola is FRONTIER...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I was enjoying the Neighbours “soap opera”... Angola is FRONTIER “wild west”imo.
    I am sure its more than 5 years of twists & turns...
    Maybe the current Angolan government leadership wants their increased CATOCA ownership to be the shining star (or heart).
    Whilst LOM shareholders are re-fed that ENDIAMA is considering reducing shareholding...
    If you dishing me then go dyor:
    https://www.angop.ao/noticias/politica/att-copy-desk-eleicoes2022-lunda-norte-beneficia-de-sete-projectos-diamantiferos/

ANGOP - article 3 Aug 2022
    Elections 2022: Lunda Norte benefits from seven diamond projects

What’s other LOM shareholders opinion: should the President as a candidate for this month’s election mention that he is proud or disappointed in SML or Lulo or LOM & why... (what has been built & what he believes should evolve next?)
    it seems for all the export revenue & royalties & 400+ workers for how many years...
    Our name is not mentioned - good or bad?
    SML pay an annual local communities fee in LN.

Co-ops also exist & PM L talks about 7 mines... perhaps that political angle is many opportunities exist for different teams to grow & thereby provide jobs & stability... The nation has come a long way - there was a time when LN was just too dangerous & now the highest ranking politician / leader is in attendance speaking directly to those who have seen effort & impact... seems like progress & royalties & growth to me!

Good luck Angola with your national rebuilding efforts... I hope they remember who has worked relentlessly to help... I see Botswana wants more diamond action! Possibly SW June 2022 went there to formally or respectfully renew an exploration licence that we weirdly have done nothing to develop over years... Oh, we (LOM) got no cash - money helps the world go round... SML got US$10m++ & diamond stockpile. We seem to be demonstrating great trust & respect in Angolans. What else are they seeking of us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $26.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $2.884K 32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34490 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.