DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

And lastly can i just say IMO the biggest masterstrokes behind...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    And lastly can i just say IMO the biggest masterstrokes behind this recent raise is the fact that directors and management have now all taken shares. This was something we rally pushed for. IMO the last few years the biggest issues in this co was that top management (apart from Seamus) had no real skin in the game- just free options they issued themsleves - this is what really pissed me and many substantial shareholders off and was the one main thing that got our backs up to decide to become activist shareholders and go in and try to make significant changes.

the directors and all the management who want to stay all had to take up shares with their own post-tax real money! . And its done. Now we shareholders and directors management and employees are aligned. Its brilliant and massively significant . well done to Seamus for pushing that one through.

now if there is overspending we all suffer
    now if there are delays we all suffer
    now if there are screw ups we all suffer
    now if marketing does not proceed a pace we all suffer
    not just shareholders!

now there is a partnership of can-do commitment to push us forward together. this is huge.

this was not the case the last few years- that was the fundamental issue and problem in our opinion. THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLVED! this is the most important move we have managed to incite into the company IMO. now w are all team together an all moving forward together well allaigned helping one another to kick ass and get this min going.

and also well all decide together what price we'll hopefully sell out - or not to those potential buyers -the giant Potash co's Sabic. Eurochem, Sinochem. F&S, Nestle or maybe Akllana the big Indian co or Yara the Norwegian SOP giant both working on the less efficient deeper Eritrean side of the Danakil basin -or ICL -Israeli chemical or Nutrien of Canada or Mosaic or any other number of other giant potsh cos -they all know of Colluli.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.