DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Hi Broote, we meet again! lets hope this goes better than cla -...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Hi Broote, we meet again! lets hope this goes better than cla - IMO this one is the real deal. It not exploring like cla was, all thats done long ago. This is shallow proven and the sop is there millions and millions and millions of tons of it ready baked by nature. Unbelivable. Frankly as far as i can see digging it up is more like gardening than mining. You dig through 16 meters of salt from surface (Ps the salt (50USD per tone) will also be valuable in Module 2 production but is not even mentioned nor counted in the current DFS for stage 1. And actually-nor are the millions and millions of tons of Kiserite (USD 150 per ton) -and nor are the millions of tons of SOPM,(400 Usd per ton) and if you know what I knew about the financing you'd be even more bullish!! lets hope it all comes together its taken long enough.

Of course its Eritrea and of course we cant say thats not risky - but when you examine the history of how Eramco have dealt with mining deals there - this place looks better than Botswana. Apart from that political risk it appears this is pretty much a done deal now as far as i can see.

Mate i reckon its just a matter of time now - ie now that were on the move financially - that the bigger world potash companies start trying to buy this out. Ill bet you they will show up within a few months at most as this share price starts climbing. I for one will be voting no unless to any buyout unless its for silly money- as the financing IMO is pretty much all in place .

welcome aboard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.