ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 749
    I didn't like the way the CR was sprung however, look at the returns they're getting on these wells. All the talk of dividends, buybacks,capital returns.....I want them to invest further capital into growing the business at the return metrics they say they will achieve. That's where investor returns will come from in the medium term. If they broker a deal on Montney & there's surplus capital to requirement then yes I'd like to see that come back. A share buyback would look silly now that they've raised capital at 20c though from a value accretive view it would stack up. The company got caught short, it's not unusual. Happy to back them & having been buying & am buying today again. On market buying of the volume disclosed last week by the Exec Chair should be a clear message to those feeling disenfranchised. As to 'the market' speaking.....isn't that the opportunity? Short termists that get disappointment dumping in favour for those with a longer term view that can look at the assets & the returns coming on exploiting them. Happy to take equity from the flighty considering the asset base & the return metrics at a time of high & escalating oil prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.