SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: A$200M Placement to Speed Quebec Lithium Production, page-194

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1394
    No time for the company to take a breather, management have declared their intentions and it is definitely time to stay on speed and that requires funding and the price had to be acceptable to all parties, $200m is a sizable investment and obviously company required the funds in the immediate to continue with the pace it has set.
    Make NO mistake the lithium industry is in a race to discover, produce & sell; the industry is well and truly rapidly gaining status and companies are jockeying for position.
    "The Lithium Stakes"
    There is so much at stake for those involved, first in best dressed! and Sayona are looking pretty smart at this point.
    You have to be prepared as a shareholder, in an investment of this nature to let management have a bit of rein and stride out - for the rewards to those that can stay the distance will be ever so significant.
    This is an investment opportunity that given the required time will deliver the required results and I don't think the time frame is that much of a stretch.
    Question is always, have we got the time.
    I Have and if I haven't, I'll find it.
    my opinion
    GLAH

ps: Hope the CR does go fund some of the juicy WA projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $910.5K 31.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9561764 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2214134 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.