GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

I think that the penetration is much greater in China because...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I think that the penetration is much greater in China because the price points of their vehicles is lower because they put a lower quality battery in from what I read. I think the demand side will not waiver at all and may even surprise to the upside. Even if battery technologies improve I think people will just get a car with a better battery than they did before which will alleviates the concerns of buyers in larger geographical countries like Australia. That’s if they can fit a slightly bigger battery in their car designs. Home energy storage is a growth area if the price point of lithium is lower and a lower price point will make it more competitive against other emerging battery technologies making it riskier for people to invest in them.

i think the USA will be hesitant to push hard for the EV revolution until they can become self sufficient in lithium refining and conversion and then battery making. I think they will invest a shit ton of money into doing this in friendly South America because of the cheaper labour costs, provide employment for their neighbours but profits to the USA. They need to catch up quickly on the technology front as well to be competitive. They can help service Europes demand from their as well.

They must truly realise they are farked if diplomatic relations with China sour in any way, as they are reliant on China for so many things. They have become oil and gas self sufficient. I think they will want the same in the EV revolution too. China is already currying favour with African countries which are resource rich.

China holds too much sway in the arena, and that is why the market is so hard to gauge.way too opaque and they have a much bigger agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $752.8K 5.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 874807 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 36900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.