BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: A$25million Equity Capital Raise, page-61

1. 9,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26237
    I am not a fan of the way Brainchip switches between Aussie to US dollars but after a couple of mistakes on my part I think it is safe for me to say that as a result of the call on LDA Capital, and the current raise Brainchip will have cash in the bank of about $AU43.815 million.

Additionally they have satisfied the LDA Capital minimum draw down fully and still have available a balance of about $AU35 million that they can call on at their discretion up to 31.12.24 without any minimum draw down requirements.

I have basically ignored the additional placement available for shareholders to take up in arriving at the above numbers but the current cash on hand and the cash burn of around $AU5.8 million a quarter will take Brainchip well into 2026.

The closing of the Perth Innovation Centre and the changes to the SAB were predictable with the CTO Dr. Lewis being located in the USA and the focus now because of the TENNS breakthrough on GENAi, CHATGpt and the more recent Aerospace engagements having experts with credentials in these three areas makes complete sense.

It is interesting to find out that while the Trading Halt said it was in relation to a capital raise that the announcement today was in fact about a capital raise. Now that was a surprise.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.