CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    @Mr.Red

The market is responsible for pricing the company.

Assets less liabilities, plus potential revenue generation plus strategic value.

Name me another company listed on the ASX with a similar business model to Digital X (blockchain consulting, token sale advisory and asset management)? Now try on a global scale...

Perhaps you should take a look at Grayscale Bitcoin Trust which is trading at a 40% premium. Guess what... all the company do is hold digital assets. Grayscale Bitcoin Trust is designed to act as a proxy for the price of bitcoin. They have zero capacity to earn revenue! On the contrary Digital X who earn revenue via blockchain consulting, token sale advisory and asset management.
    https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/why-grayscale-bitcoin-trust-surged-225300460.html

Only qualified accredited investors can invest directly in GBTC with a minimum investment of $50,000. Grayscale said that 80% of investment in 2018 came from institutional (66%) and accredited investors (14%).

As listed in the Quarterly reports, Digital X also hold unlisted cryptoassets through mandates with clients. If these company's are successful and list on market, Digital X will be able to announce a greater value in digital assets is the way I see it.

Nobody is attacking you, I think we're all just surprised by your oversight of Digital X and cryptocurrency. So you've Bitcoin, bought back into FGF, you might as well just admit you were wrong this entire time and buy into Digital X if you haven't already done so. I'll tag you in at 50c and say I told you so.

Are you as excited about the gold-backed Stablecoin XGold as we are???

If you can't beat them, join them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $32.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $16.34K 453.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 93738 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 275338 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.