ARN 1.37% 7.2¢ aldoro resources limited

Ann: A$3.8M Placement Completed, page-2

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    What are the funds going to exactly?
    What is this dilution going to achieve in added value to shareholders?

we have not had an update for a very long time on Niobe, what happened with the MOU? Whats the progress on the studies? Where are the test results done by the university in China? What other work is required there and the budget? Has a buyer been secured for the Rb? Whats the actual plan here? How much of the raised funds is going to Niobe?

Where is the updates on the drilling at Wyemandoo? What drilling has been done and what drilling is planned with the raised funds? Whats the Li grade at the 3 high priority targets,surely the drilling is complete after several months of drilling? Whats the added value of the current work to shareholders? Whats the upcoming drill plan for Wyemandoo?

whats the upcoming drill plan for Narndee, whats the potential increase in resource size? Whats the budget for Narndee?

No i wont be voting yes for the issue of these options at the GM with my almost 2,000,000 shares unless the new management can increase instead of only decrease the share price and value to shareholders
    Last edited by winner86: 06/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.