LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Ann: A$30 million cash sale agreed for Western Lithium Ltd, page-68

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    The environmental permits are granted and approved because the evaporation ponds are on the easement and dont disrupt the salar. DLE pumps the water back into the ground which could upset the biodiversity of the salar. Thats why DLE and Boric. . . . . . hes clueless.
    But evaporation ponds on the easement was the goal that was kicked.

I still believe in the timeline of this year to start construction. The vegas presentation started about 30 minutes ago. Theres a 2 hour block with Cristobal being one of the 5-6 people talking. 730am our time I estimated him speaking. Lets see if an announcement comes through from the presentation atleast. Then we need some big yank with a 20 gallon hat come up and say "I'll buy the whole dam thing".

The longer this goes on the more intriguing I am finding it. That sale for 30 million was not expected at all, but hahahaha you're right it buys us time to out run Boric, but could be capital required to start the ponds ? ? ? get something going so the project is even more attractive to a buyer or partner etc.

LPI to the moon, WA to the ALB (pardon the pun arcpro but after 3 coffees Im thinking I am pretty funny this morning)

Have a good day all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.