CHM 5.00% 1.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: A$30 million Equity Placement Agreement with L1 Capital, page-36

1. 12,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3783
    What I like about PH and his teams is they only licence drug candidates / technologies that have an above average chance to succeed. City of Hope for example, the institute PH got the most projects licenced from has an above industry standard when it comes to progress their research to the next stage. They only release funds to their departments / scientists to continue when their high progress criteria have been met. That way we can rest assured that the pre-clinical results will have a high chance to be replicated to some extent in human trials. There are now animal - human models for many diseases with enough data available to make accurate predictions. So far, IMU's HER-Vaxx ( Uni of Vienna ) and PD1-Vaxx ( Mayo Ohio ) plus the currently trialed OV CF 33 ( CoH LA) have met and exceeded expectations regarding efficacy and safety.

Same applies and will apply to CHM's platforms as the same work ethics are in place. And that is the reason why I trust Team CHM / IMU. These guys got the experience to take a drug from bench to bed, know the FDA guidelines and are, according to my research, part of just a handful of companies getting their IND / ethical trial approvals first time every time. According to IMU's CEO and CHM's director Leslie Chong only one in 10000 get their IND applications approved by the FDA first time.

The sp can change at any time, and we can invest in many ASX listed bios but comps with such experienced and dedicated staff are hardly to be found.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $31.47K 1.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1200682 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 12227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.